About James Hathaway
James has over 15 years of experience in for-profit and non-profit communications, public relations and brand-building efforts He is the cofounder of Clear Path International, a partner of the U.S. Department of State that specializes in war-victim assistance efforts.
- A great Mother’s Day Story from my friends at The BOMA Project
- Two HathComm-produced Podcasts in Sporting Classics’ “Eight Great Podcasts for Sportsmen” List
- Hathaway Communications Clients, MAG America and The Eugene Bell Foundation See Big Results
- The Missing Peace: My Personal Journey Confronting the Explosive, Deadly Legacy of War from Vietnam to Afghanistan
- Mine Action Day at the UN, but is interest in the landmine cause waning? Kamel Saadi’s story illustrates why it is still important